Thursday, April 29, 2021

THE END !




Hello!

We have made it to the the end of the ABC's 
of My Favorite Things. I hope you have 
enjoyed.

X, Y, Z is for:

A little funny from my childhood...
We always would say "XYZ" which meant
check that zipper. Of course, if it was 
said out loud, everyone knew that some-
one's zipper was down but it was better 
than announcing out loud "Your zipper is 
down!"

As the song says" Raindrops on roses, 
whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles 
and warm woolen mittens....these 22 posts 
have touched on some of my favorite things.


Regular programming will resume shortly.

~Keep on Dreaming~

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your 2021 version of ABCs, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin! I appreciate you
      hanging with me.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag