Saturday, April 10, 2021

Comes Around Yearly



 


 

H is for:

Holidays--

Holidays are so fun to decorate for. Sometimes
I have a tough time getting started but eventually 
I get things out. Some years I go all out and some 
year, I just put a few things out. This year for 
Easter my theme was Bunnies. Valentine's of 
course was hearts. Christmas was Vintage.

Some years the decorations stay up for awhile 
and sometimes they come down immediately 
after the holiday. I am not one who enjoys 
putting the decorations away, they do get put 
up eventually. As I write this, the Easter decor 
is downstairs waiting for me to put it in their tub.
Maybe tomorrow??

I am always stumped as to what to put out now 
till 4th of July. But I will shop the house for 
things later.

What are you thoughts on decorating for the 
holidays?


~Keep on Dreaming~


2 comments:

  1. You could always decorate with flowers and spring looking items.

    I have a wrought iron tree that I decorate. Right now, it is Easter/spring/bunnies, but the bunnies and Easter things will be coming off this week and more spring will go on. From Memorial Day to September, it will be decked out in red, white, and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea.
    I di leave up a couple of bunnies and
    a cute little jar that I have flowers
    in cause they are too cute to put up yet.
    Your tree sounds amazing.

    Have a good week, thanks for coming by
    as you do.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag