Sunday, March 8, 2020

Different Type of Catching Up



Happy March, ours came in like a lamb 
but not so much here the last two days. 
Very blustery!


Celebrating being a woman. Some days 
strong others not so much. Thanks to all 
my strong friends for being who you are.
Go girls!!


Time to tidy up the yard. Last Sunday and 
yesterday we did yard work. Stuff that was 
left over from last Fall. Good to be outside 
after being in so much.


The Leprechauns are coming! The 
Leprechauns are coming!

Four days this week with students, 
Friday is a work day AND next week 
is a MUCH needed Spring Break!


Did you turn your clocks? I think this 
change is the hard one for me.


~Keep on Dreaming~


6 comments:

  1. I'm done with the time change, Congress needs to change that! Love your Leprechauns, happy, happy! Very blustery here, rain all day and one of these days we will see green grass! Can't wait to be outside without being blown to bits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time change seems so long ago with everything going on now.
      Hope you are doing well and hanging in there.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. I wish they would pick one or the other and stop messing with the clocks! Enjoy your upcoming spring break, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.
      Spring Break looks A LOT different than
      I expected for sure.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. It gets harder and harder for me with each time change. I'm sick of it! I picked up some corned beef and cabbage and potatoes the last time I was in the grocery. I'm avoiding the crowds, not just because of the virus, but because I don't like crowds;) Belated congrats on your superbowl win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that win was so exciting!
      We grabbed a bunch of stuff at the store the other day, made Corned Beef for Mr. Ken yesterday and I had chicken. Win win for our house.
      Stay safe!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag