Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Place to Find the Unexpected



Mr. Ken and I stopped
at a "moving sale" on
Saturday. I like these
type of sales because stuff
is usually inexpensive and
I like to see what people
are trying to unload before
they move.
After wandering around
looking at all the items for
sale, I decided on the bag
of eggs--for school fun, the
blue cloth-which goes VERY
well with our blue picnic stuff,
and the clock. It is Wesclox
brand clock. Love it for it's
vintage flare. Currently it is
living in my sewing room
because it tick tocks too loud
to be in our bedroom.
The best part was that I only
spent $ 4.00 for all three items!


~Keep on Dreaming~


2 comments:

  1. Score!!!! Yay for you!!! And yes, moving sales are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty excited with my loot!

      Have a great Friday.

      :o)

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag