Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Gratitude



Hello!
I hope this posts finds everyone 
well.
Me--home with the creepy crud. :(

Anyway, I saw this posted on Face-
book today and thought it was a fun 
take on Gratitude. It seems like it is 
brought up in November when we 
should think about it all year long.

Let's have some fun. Pick five and 
tell us your thoughts.

Mine are:

# 7  I can't pick one but since both 
of my parents are no longer here all 
the memories that pop in my head 
are good to remember.

# 20 My parents, miss them daily.

# 29 Our extended family members 
on both sides.

# 27 My cell phone. Glad to have it
in case of an emergency.

# 6 The change of seasons. Living in the
Midwest provides four distinct seasons,
seems like they are shorter at times but 
I enjoy each for what they provide.

Your turn.


~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Hope you're like new soon, Melinda!
    #3--Red
    #4--Sweet potatoes
    #6-the Cardinals, Chickadees, Mourning Doves, and all the birds at the bird feeders that we watch every day from the kitchen table.
    #8--Toss-up--Evergreen or Thornbirds
    #21--Georgia on My Mind--always soothes me!
    Take care..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling better, thanks!

      Love your answers.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Sorry you are dealing with the creeping crud! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    #2 - my captioned phone
    #6 - cardinals and deer
    #9 - home
    #15 - Autumn/Thanksgiving
    #24 - my hearing loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Melinda!

    #1 the smell of coffee:)
    #3 the color yellow
    #7 wonderful memories of my mother
    #20 my husband Dan
    #26 writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag