Monday, February 12, 2018

Success

 


Cupid's Crew was busy again this year.
Creativity took place in several places,
one being my dining room. Paper, stickers,
markers, glue all helped to make Valentine
cards for the Valentine's Card Shower.


 

Leslie at Dandelion Sprinkles helped
with her crew.

 

They were very creative , all so cute.
Thanks, Leslie! Love the Dove Chocolates
and Valentine cups that came in my package.


 

These are the ones I made plus the
ones my kids at school made.


 




All boxed and ready to go. Took
the bundle of over 50 cards to the
post office Saturday with delivery
in time for Valentine's Day!
I call that SUCCESS.

We hope the patients at Children's
Mercy Hospital enjoy their
Valentine cards.



~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Way to go, wish I was that creative! That's for a good cause, and it will make a lot of happy kids! Good job, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure enjoy doing this.
      Even my students enjoyed making them this year.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Sadly I didn't make it this year, but cheers to the card makers and happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. Ken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we did miss you.
      Here's to next year.

      Happy Valentine's Day you!

      M : )

      Delete
  3. I love participating in this!!! I was thinking that next year I might take my supplies to a retirement center and have the elderly help with the cards. (2 good deeds ) : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag