Monday, February 5, 2018

Balance---Still Looking For It



How do you find balance in
your life?

We have so much going on right
now that I am finding myself coming
and going and a lot is not getting
accomplished.
Hopefully this will be the week!

The last two weeks I was two people
at school. This week should be better,
people have returned to there own
positions.

The painting is still going on, we are
still looking for bedding and drapes.
Ordered drapes and the wrong ones
were sent. Now waiting on payback
from the company. Can't decide on
bedding yet.

Other things need to be accomplished
around the house.

We changed Internet providers and
that has been a bit of a mess, hence
blogging is behind.

Both of us are trying hard to find down
time but no such luck.

As my cousin says on his Facebook posts:

"How was your day Grasshopper?"



~Keep on Dreaming~

9 comments:

  1. My my my, I remember those days! Now though, since I'm retired I plan a few things for the day and I/we generally accomplish them. I'm a morning person so in the afternoon I like to watch a little TV like the PBS dramas and take a little nap maybe. And on days like this, watch the snow fall and be thankful I'm not driving home from work in it yet again.
    I get you though, I hear it from our sons and all, don't know the answer. Just do what you gotta' do and enjoy or else change jobs and so forth. Don't sweat the small stuff, it will all be taken care of one way or another.
    Take care and have a great rest of the week, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the insight.

      Things just get overwhelming sometimes.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. It seems like when I go through periods like that, I just have to tell myself that "this too shall pass." I don't know why things seem to pile up sometimes, but that's life, I guess. And then when things get calm, I tell myself that I should be tackling some projects to get a heads up. But I don't! P.S. I still need your address. I thought I had it, but I guess I don't:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like calm best.
      Right now I feel like I am
      in the middle of a whirling storm, waiting for it to pass.

      Sent you an email with my address.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Balance? What's that!! Hang in there my friend, life will settle down.
    Can't wait to see the progress that you are making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! :)

      Looking forward to things settling down.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Hi Melinda, I love your new blog background. I have no balance right now. I need to get more balance in my life. Just got a new boss at work and things are kind of wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find your balance.
    Having a new boss is tough,I
    hope that settles down too.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag