Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 


Happy Wednesday!

I gave you a tease to this post last
week so here is Part One.
Our second day of our "Day Trip
Vacation" found us at The
National Agriculture Hall of Fame.
Their purpose is to educate the
public on the past and present
historical value of American agri-
culture.
Founded in 1961 by a federal 
charter,they are funded by private
and public donations.


 
Some of the beautiful gardens.

 
and flowers.

 
A blast of the past.

 
The following pictures are of a doll
house and barn that was handmade
by a donor.

Above:
Front of the house.

 
Front of the barn.

 
Back of the house with so
many details.


Back of the barn.

 
The patio off the back of the house.
I could have looked at this display
all day and what would have been
better is if I could have played with
everything!


 Cute murals.

 



Loved this display.

More next week....



School is off to a good start. The new
kids are so little and cute.

Sad occurrence...lost a very good friend
last week. Very unexpected. Finding
my way through this.

Looking forward to the weekend!


See you Monday!


~Keep on Dreaming~



9 comments:

  1. I would have loved seeing that farm house and barn! Sorry to hear about your friend.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome for sure!
      Thank you for your condolences.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. sorry about your friend Melinda. Glad to hear that school is getting off to a great start! Now.. to that doll house. Love it!!! I would love to see that in person.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      You would have LOVED that doll
      house!!

      M : )

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss, Melinda. My thoughts are with you. I hope the memories of your Day Trip Vacation give you some smiles during this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Each day gets better
      and knowing that she is with family and not in pain anymore helps.

      We did enjoy our trips.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. What a fun outing you had to the Agriculture Hall of Fame! I would have wanted to play with the dollhouse as well. Glad to hear the school year is off to a good start. I am sorry to read about your friend's passing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. We were surprised at how much they have out there.
      That dollhouse and barn were spectacular!

      School is cruising right along.

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Oh, I want that patio! When I first saw your post I thought "Hey, Melinda's in Ohio at the Football Hall Of Fame. I guess there are more Hall Of Fames than just one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag