Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Special Day!




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!!!
Just a wee bit of Valentines fun around 
our house.


One of my student's gave me this sweet 
rose.


Cards for the card shower, these were
decorated by my student's. They did
an awesome job.



Felt heart garland. I happened upon
this at Walgreen's.


This is the second heart chip I have 
found in a chip bag.



Special hot chocolate for today.




A yarn wreath that I made from a kit 
bought last year.


Mr. Ken and I hope you have a special 
day with those you love!!



~Keep on Dreaming~


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to your house! I love all the hearts. Such a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Valentines day in your house. I have our Valentine Cards here.. I didn't host a home party this year but some of my great friends helped me out and made some beautiful cards ~ they just got to me to late. : ( At least we have a head start for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag