Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Super Weekend!



Hello Everyone!

I am a little behind on posting due
to school finishing up for the year
and the awesome weather we had
this weekend. This week may be
the same.
School's out for the summer on
Friday!!!!!!! I CANNOT wait.
We are going to be soooo busy
at school I'm not sure if we will
know which end is up. So forgive
me if I am absent for a few days,
I will try my best to post.

This weekend's weather was
PERFECT!  Comfortable
temperatures, a little breeze
and SUN, SUN, SUN! Yester-
day we went on a Garden Tour,
we toured six beautiful gardens
around town. There WILL be
posts on the tour--don't worry.
Today we went to the garden
center and picked up some
more flowers-can't have enough
of them, pepper plants, tomato
plants-salsa anyone?
We came home and spent the
WHOLE day outside. Mr. Ken
planted the peppers and the
tomatoes in the garden and I
planted the flowers in containers.
Mr. Ken also mowed the yard and
I helped clean the driveway and
front porch. Do you have those
helicoper things that the Maple
trees drop? We have a billion of
them and they are diving me crazy.
They are everywhere! It was so nice
to be out side. We also enjoyed
dinner on our deck.

How was your weekend?

~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been enjoying the warm spring weather, too. And summer's not far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are. We will have a bout of summer
      weather this week as school finishes up.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. I shall not tell my girls and grans that you all are out this week. Our school goes on until June 6th. Yikes!!
    Hope you enjoy your summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh golly! That is a tough one. Don't tell.

      Looking forward to my break!

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Your weekend sounds fun! Keith was too sick to go to the game on Saturday, so we had a quiet time... but I wanted to go on the Master Gardener's Tour, so I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that Keith was under the weather.
      Hope he is doing better. Sometimes quiet time is best.
      You will see my first tour post on Wednesday.

      Take care.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Love this time of year, when we can get outside and dig in the dirt.
    How nice to be able to grill also.

    Have a great day tomorrow.

    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, those are both great things to do
    at this time of the year.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag