Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Changes

Before: I picked up this cute tote bag a couple of months ago but it did not close. I think it would be a cute summer bag so...
I cut three velro rectangles
and stuck them to the sides
of the bag.
After:
Viola' it now closes and
no one can get nosy in
my new bag. YEA!
Before:
I have had this tray for
years and wanted some-
thing different to put on
the "wedge" that is goes
with our sectional sofa.
Right now it is our "coffee"
table. Anyway--didn't care
for the bottom of the tray
so...
After:
I looked through my
scrapbook paper stash,
chose a red print, cut it
to fit the bottom of the
tray and taped it into
the bottom. I used tape
so I could chage it again
if I want to.
Before:
I took this off of an old
porch swing that we
had tured into a flower
bench. It was in major
need of TLC--cleaning
and painting so...
After:
I got out some of my
paints and touched
it up here and there.
Now it is clean and
cheerful again. It
will go in the garden
soon.
Before:
I picked the candle
holders at a garage
sale last Saturday.
I bought them to
put on our deck table
but...they were the
same color as our table.
So..
After:
I got a can of black glossy
spray paint out (a bloggers
friend) and painted them.
Here they are last night.
I put them out on the
deck table this morning.
Looking good!
*************************
I am waiting on Marydon's
address before I post the
giveaway goodies. :)
~Keep on Dreaming~

10 comments:

  1. Look at you go!!!! I love your makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. Especially like your tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Wow, you've been really busy. Love the "changes"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melinda..
    I love how you made-over your 'treasures'!
    Everything turned out just great!!

    You inspire me to get my rear in gear, and get some long waiting projects done!

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been in a creative mood! I love it when someone creates a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great! I love the changes you have made and it didn't cost you anything. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melinda,Cute bag! Just wanted to let you know I have nominated your blog for a leibster award. Stop by my blog to find out all the info. Great way to get your blog out there! Hope you have a great week! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy! Perfect before & afters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sooo creative, Melinda. I'd NEVER have thought to do your craft changes other than painting. Love them all.

    Sending again my address. If you do not receive it, write me @ ~
    blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com

    Have a great weekend, Melinda.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great makeovers! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag