Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday...


 
Good Morning, I hope your day
has started off well.

We had a great weekend ! 
Our neighborhood had it's annual 
Garage Sales, we did not participate
this year. I did go to some of the sales
though. One of my favorite sales was 
the . 25 sale my neighbor was having.
Everything except the large furniture 
was a whopping quarter.! Forgot to 
take a pic but I picked up a nice size 
universal calendar that you use a dry 
erase marker on, two very nice vintage 
tablecloths--yep vintage, some baking 
pans and a white porcelain like Holy 
Family.

BUT the BIG score for the day was that 
cutie in the picture above! Wanna guess
how much...I'll wait. FREE!! Yes, indeed
friends. I said FREE. It was on her curb
with a bunch of other stuff. I cannot tell
you how excited I am ! Looking forward 
to putting this on my porch this winter.
I did tease Mr. Ken that we might have 
"Christmas in July" just so I can put it 
out. He looked at me as though I was 
kidding. HA! HA!

This week will be busy around here. I am 
working at Bible School three days plus
getting ready for family to arrive on 
Friday. We are all going to the Royals 
game that night. On Thursday and Friday 
I will finish prep for them. Saturday we 
will do fun stuff and on Sunday we will 
all go down to my brother in laws to 
celebrate Father's Day.

Whew I'll need a rest on Monday.
Mr. Ken took some vacay time next 
week so who knows what will take 
place!

I hope to be back again but not sure
with this crazy schedule.


~Keep on Dreaming~




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like summer is off with a bang and you're having a great time! I love that sled, and can't believe it was FREE! It's going to look so cute at Christmas time. (Or decorate it with flags for the Fourth of July!) I would be excited to display it, too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been going bang, bang for sure!
      Love the idea of flags on the sled..just might do it!

      Hope all is well with you and Dan.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Great score on the sled, Melinda! Enjoy your time with your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I thought so too.
    We had a blast!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag