Sunday, January 26, 2020

Super Bowl 2020



One week from today, after a loooooong 
50 years our Kansas City Chiefs are 
headed to the SUPER BOWL! We are so 
excited!!! I was seven the last time they 
went to the Super Bowl.


Coach Reid aka:" Big Red" talking to the 
media after last week's WIN!


Kansas City's Union Station is decked 
out in Chiefs finery.






Our city buildings are decked out in RED.






More photo ops at Union Station.


We love our quarterback! Patrick 
Mahomes.


Another city building showing their 
support of the Chiefs.


Hoping for a "W" and a great big RED 
party! Just like the BLUE party we had 
when the KC Royals won the World 
Series!!


GO CHIEFS!!!!!


~Keep on Dreaming~

16 comments:

  1. Oh that is so exciting! Do I dare admit I'm not a football fan? I honestly have no idea about the game of football at all, but I cook all the food & enjoy watching the commercials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be watching those too and enjoying some great snacks.
      Enjoy!

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Yay!
    Steeler fan here.
    But totally cheering your Chiefs on next Sunday!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, who are they playing? As you can probably tell, not a football fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are playing the San Francisco
      49 er's.

      M : )

      Delete
    2. We were favored by 1.5 points and we beat them by 11!

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      So very excited here in the big
      KC.

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Oh, I've been thinking about you and know you're on a Super Bowl high, Melinda. I'm so fed up with the Bears, they won't change until Virginia is gone. I really like the 49ers and have decided they're my team now. 😉
    But I think they have 2 chances of beating your Chiefs, slim and none! So good luck, go KC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me too well, friend.
      Cannot wait for Sunday!!
      Thanks for the support.

      Enjoy the game!

      M : )

      Delete
  6. Hip hip hooray for the Chiefs and Kansas City. I don't follow football very much, but excited for you and all the Chiefs' fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Carol!
      We are all very excited AND nervous.

      M : )

      Delete
  7. We'll be cheering for the Chiefs. My husband was a KC fan before moving to Denver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! Looking sooo forward to
      Sunday. GO CHIEFS!!!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag