Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Favorite Food (s)

 


Popping in with a short post (maybe). :)

Pizza is one of my most favorite foods.
I really think it should have it's own
food group. Ha!
As I was checking out Pinterest the
other day, I ran into a Two Ingredient
Pizza Dough recipe. Now I am not much
into making it at home but I could do this
recipe very easily. It is from Weight
Watchers.

Two Ingredient Pizza Dough

1 C Non fat plain Greek Yogurt
1 C Self Rising Flour
Extra for hands and/or
your work surface.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine both ingredients in
a mixing bowl, blend until
ingredients combined.
** if your dough is sticky,
sprinkle flour onto dough
until it feels solid and easy to
separate.
Continue to knead the dough for
2-4 minutes.
Flour your work surface and
divide the dough into 4 equal
parts then form into 7" circles.
Top with your fave toppings.
*1/2 C of sauce should be enough
for the 4 pieces. Less is best in
order to prevent a soggy crust.
I checked another site and they put
their pizza on parchment paper.
You may want a higher temp
depending on how crisp you like
your crust.

If you don't want to use your dough
right away, put in the fridge on a
plate then cover with plastic wrap.

To make your own self rising flour,
combine 1 1/2 C  ALL PURPOSE
FLOUR, 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
and 3/4 tsp Salt.

Enjoy!


~Keep on Dreaming~

7 comments:

  1. Oh gUrL......Pizza is a favorite around here. This recipe sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you. Pizza could be my last meal a loooooong time from now.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crust sounds interesting. I'm usually to impatient to make my own pizza. Just waiting for the oven to warm up for Papa Murphy's or a frozen one is too much time for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain, but I think this would be easy to do for a cold day.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. That's a unique recipe. I can count on one hand the times I have made pizza at home, and should try this version. But then there's all the pizza shops around here plus frozen pizza. We're on a Connie's Pizza kick now. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, we have a bazillion to choose from.

    Hope you day was great!

    M : )




    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag