Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The NEVER Ending Project

 

Good Evening!

Blogging is off schedule this week
due to me slipping off the ladder
while painting.  Two days off work
due to some pain and a lot of stiffness.
I am on the mend and will be back at
school tomorrow.

Yes, we are still working on this project
hence the post title.


We have made it to the opposite wall
from the picture above but have had to
stop and start a lot to fix things that the
former owners did not do as well as they
could have and that has put us way behind
then add in the holidays.
Anyway, we are getting there. We decided
to paint the ceiling grey but we are going to
paint a white block in the middle of the
ceiling where the ceiling fan is to break up
the grey. We have picked out our bedding
and window coverings too but still need to
order them.
More pics to come and a big celebration
when this project is completed!!

Wednesdays post will be on Thursday.


~Keep on Dreaming~

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you have very high ceilings in that room. I'm so sorry to hear about your fall:( Projects always seem to take longer than you think. Keep plugging away. Looking forward to the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ceilings aren't too high, when they added it on to the house they made them even with the others.
      We will keep plugging for sure.
      I am doing better thanks!

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fall. hopeing that you are feeling better.
    That's gonna look so good when you are all done!
    question about Valentines... On what date do you need the cards returned to you? trying to plan out my party date. You can text it to me 410 299 9238 ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, feeling much better.
      Can't wait for it to be done!
      So looking forward to it.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. It is looking good. I did have a chuckle over your post title; projects always seem to take longer than one thinks at times. I am sorry you fell; glad you weren't seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Liked the title huh?

      Feeling better now.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Hope you are ok!? the grey sounds like it will be a great color....I admire anyone who is willing to take on Painting projects....Whew, that is hard work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am, thanks!!
      I really like the color--it is so soothing. It will be awhile before paint again! It is hard work.

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Oh no!!! Friend...what do you need? Can I help you out while I am off of work? Hopefully you have a snowday tomorrow. Please message me on FB if you need anything. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing fine, had two days off plus our snow day so doing better. Thanks!
      If I need anything I will let you know.

      M : )

      Delete
  6. oh my goodness! I hope you are healing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag