Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 



Good evening!

Much to my disappointment all the
pictures I loaded for this post would
not load!! But this one would go figure.

This was taken on my way to work. It is
raining and the sun is trying to pop out.
Kinda funny I thought.  We had rain
most of the day and the sun did pop out
this afternoon.

So back to the plan for this post. I was
going to finish telling you about our
Lindsborg trip. Maybe next Wednesday I
can get those pics to load, it is so frustrating
when you get your pics chosen and then you
can't get them to load!!

What's been going on here---well Mr. Ken
and I are back feeling pretty good minus
allergies for me. Both of us are crazy busy
at work. K with computers and me with kids.
Playing catch up around the house, when both
of us are sick a lot of things get put off. Fall decorating will take place this weekend maybe adding a bit of Halloween thrown in there too instead of separating them.

Got two big Mums last weekend that need
to be planted and I have two mini ones also. Pumpkins are next for outdoors. Put up the
Fall flags yesterday.

DVR'd two shows last night and I might have
more as the week goes on. Can't wait for
Thursday...
Will and Grace are coming back!!!

This is where we are at. How about you?


~Keep on Dreaming~

10 comments:

  1. Love Will and Grace!

    I had trouble loading pictures on my blog the other day. SO frustrating. I ended up rebooting my computer a couple times, and that seemed to solve the problem. But it took forever.

    Glad you are feeling better, Miss Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully next time they load.

      Thanks, I am feeling pretty much back to normal.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. I have the same trouble sometimes.. I think it's my slow wifi. I'm glad that you and mr ken are feeling good. Can't wait to see your fall/ Halloween decorations. I keep adding more and more stuff .. gotta stop! : )
    Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Played catch up today, hopefully can get the decorating done soon.
      Looking forward to seeing what you have in store this year.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you guys have been busy! For whatever reason, I never got into W&G. Wonder if it's too late to start watching... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy them, hope you can catch the show.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Just saw it's at the beginning of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was amazed about Will and Grace. Might give it another go. I have bronchitis with fever. On fourth day. Hoping antibiotics kick in very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with everything going on in the world today as opposed to when it was on last we will hear a lot of "trending topics" but I think they will have other stuff too.

      Hope you are feeling better!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag