Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 


Good Wednesday morning to everyone!

I have been soo busy with projects these
past several days and it has been so great
them finished!

First up is the spoons above. A gal I work
with does wood burning, I took the two
that I bought from her and glued them to
board I painted red and then added a bit
of  brown on top to tone down the red some.
Glued the ribbon around the edges, made
a bow and I was finished. I have it hanging
in my kitchen, of course.

 
Next up is my beautiful new kitchen
island!! I spent several day scouring
Facebook Marketplace for a piece I
liked. Found this one and I love it. I
went from one half the size of this 
one with only one shelf to this with
four shelves. Woo! Hoo!

 
I had this vinyl piece from alooooong
time ago and adhered it to the top of
the island. I little whimsy is always
good.

 
The next two items (above and below) 
go together and when I am finished, I
will give you a peek at them.

 

 

Another project in progress. These used
to be on our wall in the living room but
no more. When I finish them I will show
you what I did with them. I forgot to take
a pic of what I replaced them with. Another
day.

 
And... last but not least. Fourth of July
décor. These are in the entryway.


 

 
Tray on the trunk in the living room.


 
These cuties are hanging from the light
fixture in our dining room.


Placemats that I made several years ago.

Take care, hope you are enjoying the
summer weather!


See you Monday!



~Keep on Dreaming~


10 comments:

  1. You wear me out girl! Please come to my house and do your magic! Love all your projects! I like whimsy to and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny!!
      Thanks, I like you too :)

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your projects and love the patriotic decorations. Enjoy the rest of the month since July is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      July will probably go as fast as June went then I will find myself back at school. EEk!

      Enjoy your holiday!

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Wow, you're on a roll! I love seeing all that you've done. That island is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am and soo happy to be getting things finished!
      Thanks!

      I love my island too. Great find.

      Enjoy your holiday!

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Great 4th of July decor! Those placemats are super cute! I need to get my sewing machine out of the closet and put it to use one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The placemats were fun to make!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag