Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday Write Up

 


Hello friends:

Popping in for a fast Wednesday post.

I must say this past week has been the
week from...

First, one of my good blog friend's
husband passes away.

Second, I find out a good friend has
breast cancer (but not as extreme as
she thought) but still.

Third, a childhood friend looses his
Mom to cancer.

Like I said--a week from...




For those who haven't seen or
missed a post, I  have started
a new series on Fridays.
It is called "Facebook Fridays."

I will post things I see on FB that
I think are fun. If you missed last
Friday's go check out the Fall
recipe I posted.


I have lots of fun things to post
about but right now I just need
to get my thoughts organized.
Thanks for understanding.


Come by Friday for my FB post.


~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about your lovable passed away. All the best for your good effort...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.
      Thank you for your kind words.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you! I am sorry for the losses that you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your losses, Melinda. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag