Thursday, May 12, 2016

MIA




Hello Everyone!

Please pardon the absence of 
this blogger. I hope someone 
is still out there!!
May has flown by, this week was
full and next week will be fuller 
and believe it or not I have 6 1/2 
days left of the school year!! As 
the saying goes "Time flies when 
you are having fun!"

Today I have a question-- Have 
you ever agreed to a project, 
activity, obligation or commitment 
and regretted that you said "YES?"
If so, did you stick it out until com-
pletion or did you find a way out of
what you agreed to do?

Today I finished an obligation that
I agreed to back at the first of the 
year! I will not lie, I am SO glad this 
obligation is finished. I agreed to 
help a friend, but all I did was dread 
Monday's and Thursday's from the 
time I said yes.

I must say though that I am proud 
that I stuck it out and finished the 
obligation with out trying to come 
up with a way to get out of it!!

Hope everyone is doing well, I hope 
to get my act together and post more, 
especially with school being out soon.



~Keep on Dreaming~

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on sticking with it! Years ago, I said yes and did follow through, but some days it was so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tough believe me!!

    Thanks!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag