Monday, June 24, 2013

Simply Easy



Strawberry

Shortcake

Cupcakes

Using a yellow cake
mix, make the cupcakes
as directed on the box.

Cut cooled cupcakes in
half crosswise. Top with
1 Tbsp. of strawberry jam
and 1-2 Tbsp. of  fresh or
canned whipped cream.
Repeat layers.
Garnish with a strawberry
and serve right away.

**For those wanting
"sugar free" cupcakes,
buy a sugar free cake
mix and strawberry jam.
Use light whipped topping.

Enjoy!!!!


image: Google

Recipe: All You Magazine



~Keep on Dreaming~

7 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! We got some really good strawberries at Costco this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Malinda.... It's breakfast time here, but it doesn't make any difference to me. I could snatch this right off of my iPad and enjoy gobbling every tasty bite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I like the sugar free idea or just going with an angel food cake and light topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would've thought of something like that. Sure an easy way to have a strawberry cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of using a cupcake. You could totally pack that into a jelly jar, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag