Saturday, December 18, 2010

Preparations

On this fifth day of Christmas,
Ken and I are like the elves from
Disney's Prep and Landing show.
We are running around making
sure everything is ready for our
family day tomorrow. Lots of preps
and some landings in chairs when
we have run out gas. I my friends
have run out of gas!
We have 17 family members coming
tomorrow and I'm sure a good time
will be had by all. There is still some
to be done and that will have to wait
till the morning. Hopefully I'll have
more "get up and go" tomorrow.
See you soon.
~Keep on Dreaming~

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your family!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you and Mr. Ken are rested. Have an excellent time with your family today. I'm sure it'll be great!

    God bless ya and Merry Christmas to your family!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great family day, hope you both get lots of rest!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will have a wonderful time with your family. Have a great holiday, Mrs. Feziwig. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! Your blog is so lovely and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda, I hope you are all having a grand gathering ... Sorry to be awol, but been travelling & then we both got sick.

    Have a joyous & beautiufl Christmas season, my friend. I so appreciate your beautiful friendship.

    Merry Christmas ~
    Have a beautiful season ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great party and enjoyed the family time. We had our family party on Saturday and I'm still recouperating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag