Sunday, June 15, 2014

Something Yummy



Good Morning, I hope everyone
is having an enjoyable weekend!
Happy Father's Day to All!

I have a great recipe to share with
you today. So pull up a chair and
relax.




I saw this in our local grocery
ad. It is perfect for a picnic
or backyard BBQ.

Pizza Pasta Salad

1 1/2  C uncooked Rotelle
pasta
2  C halved cherry tomatoes
1/2  C sliced green onions
8 oz. Mozzarella cheese cubes
10 slices Pepperoni, quartered
1/2  C diced green pepper
1/4  tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2  C light Italian dressing
Cracked pepper to taste

Cook pasta according to directions
on package. Rinse in cold water; drain.

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
making sure everything is coated with the
dressing.

Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before
serving.

Prep time--10 mins
Start to Finish--20 mins

Serves 9  (1/2 Cup each)

Enjoy!

~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Sounds tasty, and perfect for summer.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Smiles :)
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it sounded yummy for summer!

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious and quick to make. My kind of recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy....My kiddos would love this! Think I'll give it a try.
    Hope you are enjoying your summer!!
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you try it? It's always fun to come across new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, did not have time-but I am
      sure it is yummy!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag