Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Quicky


Hello Everyone! We have
had a fun and busy week-
end as I am sure you have!

Looking for something quick
to make for dinner? Well, I
have it!

Double Baked Potatoes

4-5 med white potatoes
washed and pricked
3 T butter
Seasonings of your choice

Place pricked potatoes in
a casserole dish. Making
sure that each potato has
room to cook. "Bake" until
fork tender turning occasion-
ally if needed.

After they are finished baking,
remove each potato and cube
each one placing back into the
casserole dish.

Add the butter and potaotes,
stir till all of the potatoes are
coated. If you need more
butter--go for it.

Place potatoes back in the
microwave and "bake" for
5 minutes more.

Stir again and serve.

Enjoy!

~Keep on Dreaming~

12 comments:

  1. Looks good, gotta love potatoes. I also like to "bake" an extra potato and cube it the next morning and fry it up for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea. Sounds yummy too!

      M : )

      Delete
  2. oh so yummy looking....and this would be a great dish for Sam right now. He still is struggling to eat a lot of foods.
    Thanks for sharing this....I'm gonna fix it for dinner today!
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delish.
    I love potatoes... any way... mashed, fried, baked, cheesy, etc....

    Have a great week.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great!!!! Potatoes are always a win in my house.
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, they rank pretty high here too.

      Enjoy!

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Now, you naughty girl -- you make me wish I still ate potatoes! Thanks for visiting That Old House; it's good to be back. I wish you a marvelous, free, and fun filled Summer! Cass PS The dogs are just dandy. Crazy, but dandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha!
      Good to see you here too.
      Thanks, my summer is going fast
      but I have enjoyed it A LOT!
      Glad the dogs are doing dandy.

      M : )

      Delete
  6. Those sound so good... we just don't eat a lot of potatoes anymore, but I will try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, let me know how they came out.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag