Tis the season for ribbon...
What happens to all the ribbon you
have left after Christmas?
Today I am going to offer you several
uses for ribbon.
1. Hang pictures with it. By using it as
the hanger on the back of a lightweight
frame or loop the ribbon on your nail.
2. Add bling to a zipper by looping the
ribbon through the zipper as a pull.
3. Use it as a measuring tool. Need to
know the circumference of an object?
Wrap the ribbon around the object,
mark the ribbon then stretch over a
ruler or yardstick.
4. Tie a ribbon around sheet sets and
place in your linen closet.
5. Organize your keys. Pick a different
color of ribbon for each spare set you
may have, so that you will know where
each set goes.
If you are like me you will have to make
a list noting each color and what they go
to. : )
Did you know?
If every family reused just two feet of
ribbon, the cloth saved could tie a bow
around the Earth!!
See you Wednesday!!
~Keep on Dreaming~