Thursday, April 14, 2016

L






L is for laughter.

Have you had a good belly laugh lately?


Have you heard a child laugh recently?


Has something tickled your funny bone

lately.

Sometimes life gets so serious that we 

forget to just let go and laugh. I mean 
the kind of laugh that afterwards your 
stomach hurts a lot but you feel like 
the weight of the world has gone away.

We are lucky, the majority of our kids 

find something that is funny to them at 
some point in their day. It is so much 
fun to hear that laughter.

Find some time in your day to laugh, 

read jokes, watch a funny show, be silly,
spend time with your kids or someone
else's kids and have fun.

Be a kid again!!!


PS: If you are seeing two colors, I

apologize blogger would not let me 
change this to one color. 


~Keep on Dreaming~


4 comments:

  1. Even when the day wasn't going well, my kids somehow managed to make me smile or laugh. Laughter is indeed good medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder to appreciate a good laugh. Keep going with the challenge, I love your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by. please drop in again.
    I'm glad you are enjoying the posts.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag