Friday, March 25, 2016

The Weekend




Good Evening my friends!
I hope everyone has had a 
nice Good Friday.




I can't believe that Easter week-
end has arrived! It just doesn't
seem time for it. I am not big on 
Easter in March. When it is in 
April there is a bit longer to plan 
for the big day. 
What about you?




Mr. Ken and I would like to wish
everyone a blessed Easter. May it
be filled with the blessings of the
the day and filled with family, 
friends, food, fun and fellowship.



~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. I agree, Easter in March is bit premature. Especially since we're still buried in snow here. Have a lovely Easter day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, snow and Easter don't really go together very well. Makes egg hunts interesting though.

    Enjoy your Easter too.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the snow, I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    I'm not sure if the sign up for the A to Z is still open. I have a link on my announcement post that should take you to their page. Hope you can do it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did have a lovely Easter.
      Just Mr. Ken and I this year as the family will gather together next weekend for my niece's wedding.

      I will try to sign up.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great one! I agree about when it's early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly did.
      Hope you did too.

      Good to see you!


      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag