Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Blog Challenge





Hello All!

Popping in to let you know that I am 
taking part in a blog challenge. For 
the month of April I will be posting 
everyday except on Sundays.
My theme will be Educational related. 
Imagine that. :)
I will cover a variety of topics relating 
to the field of Special Education plus 
I'll throw in some songs, art and books.
My goal is that my readers will learn 
something that they didn't know and 
pick up ideas that can be passed on to 
those they know that might be able to 
use them.

I promise that we will have fun!!!



First post will be on April 1st--stay tuned.



~Keep on Dreaming~

3 comments:

  1. I've often wanted to do something like this. But I can't think of a subject I could talk about for a month. Although there are people that know me who would scoff at that idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try it.
      Check out A to Z blog
      for more info.

      Enjoy your weekend!

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag