Monday, June 29, 2015

Fourth Food Fun




Hello!

It's Maker Monday and today
I have two great quickies for 
your 4th holiday activities!

First up:


Frozen Grapes


Wash and dry your grapes, 

thread on skewers and 
freeze.

Serve when ready. Enjoy!





Next up a take on those 

popular Smore's!

Chewy Smore's Snack Mix


2 C Popped Fat-Free Kettle 

Corn
1 C Golden Grahams Cereal
3/4 C Cocoa Puffs Cereal
3/4 C Mini Marshmallows
10 Mini Tootsie Rolls

Cut Tootsie Rolls into small

pieces.
In a ziplock bag, mix the tootsie 
rolls with the rest of the ingred-
ients, close bag and mix 
thoroughly.

Makes 6 servings-so double of 

needed.
109  cals per serving
103 mg sodium
13.5  grams sugar

From a Hungry Girls Cookbook



~Keep on Dreaming~





4 comments:

  1. I have grapes in the fridge right now, and I'm going to try this. I think Keith would love it! I'll try the second recipe,too.. Have you made a decision yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I turned it down.
    See my last post.

    Enjoy these. Let me know if you like the
    second one!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the grapes and have to try the S'mores, sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it though? I think
      I might eat it all though.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag