Saturday, December 20, 2014

Quick Gift

 
Sunday Savor has a Christmas
theme.
I made gifts for my classroom
staff, these would be nice for a
hostess gift or gifts for your
neighbors.
Pull up a chair, relax and stay
awhile.

 
Choclate Dipped Sugar
Cookies with Peppermint
Sprinkles.

Any sugar cookie recipe

1/2 bag of milk chocolate
chips--melted

Crushed candy canes

My recipe made two dozen
small to medium cookies.

*Prepare your cookies
*Melt the chocolate (I melted
mine in the microwave--slowly)
*Sprinkle on the candy after
you dip each cookie.
*Place dipped cookies on foil or
wax paper. I left the cookies out
overnight to set up. (cover with
paper towels.

 
Before placing in the decorated
brown bag, I put each cookie on
a cut square of waxed paper and
then placed the cookies in a
sealed baggie then put the baggie 
in the brown bag.


Fold over the top of the bag and
close the bag with a hand written
label.

*Note to self don't start baking at
8:30 the night before you want to
take them to school AND then you
won't have to pack the gift bags at
6:30 the next morning.  :)


~Keep on Dreaming~

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
    I received your little post card.. thank you :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag