Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flower Power



Aren't these pretty?
They were given to
me by one of my
students as a Thank
You at the end of
our school year.
So sweet.




As I turned the page
on my Goosberry
Planner I found some
fun flower trivia--
Say it with Flowers:
Acacia-Secret Love
Camellia-Excellence




Carnation-Distinction
Forget*Me*Not-True
Love
Daisy-Innocence
Gardenia-Joy




Honeysuckle-Devotion
Ivy-Marriage,Fidelity
Lily-Purity
Lily of the Valley-
Happiness




Orange Blossom-
Loveliness and
Happiness
Rosemary-
Rememberance
Pansy-Shyness
Rose-Love

~Keep on Dreaming~

I will be posting
more frequently now
that schoolis out so,
stop by and see what
is going on here at
Dreaming.

4 comments:

  1. Love those flowers, and what a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and precious thing for this student to do. Each of the roses are just beautiful. I thought I liked the yellow blended one the best, but then I thought I liked the pink one the best. No, it's the white one!!
    Have a great summer...
    shug

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge