Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yummy Goodness

Sunday Savor: Today we have a easy and delicious recipe. Come on in and pull up a chair. Relax!
Zucchini and Rice Casserole
1/2 of a Zucchini-shredded
1-2 Cups Minute Rice-cooked
1 Cup milk
2-3 Tblsp. butter
2-3 slices of cheese
Spray your casserole dish
with a nonstick spray. My
dish was an oval shape.
Mix all ingredients together
and microwave for 5 minutes.
Remove from microwave, stir
making sure butter and milk
have mixed together and the
cheese has melted to your
satisfaction. It need be add
more milk/butter for smooth-
ness. Cook for 5 more minutes
if needed. Enjoy!!!!
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Now that is easy...just what I like! Sounds absolutely delicious. We will definitely be trying this one out...now the only trick is how do I convince Benjamin to eat something with "green" in it! He is so terribly finicky. Aaaah, 4-year olds!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would of thought of this combo! How easy was that and I bet it's scrumptious to boot!

    God bless and have an extraordinary day!

    (if memory serves me right...it always is in Special Ed.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these kind of recipes...delicious and fairly easy..
    Blessings,
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I haven't been very consistent in posting and I was so happy to see your comment. I hope you are doing well and I plan to try your receipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious. I love rice in any way shape or form!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag