Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yummy Goodness

Sunday Savor: Today we have a easy and delicious recipe. Come on in and pull up a chair. Relax!
Zucchini and Rice Casserole
1/2 of a Zucchini-shredded
1-2 Cups Minute Rice-cooked
1 Cup milk
2-3 Tblsp. butter
2-3 slices of cheese
Spray your casserole dish
with a nonstick spray. My
dish was an oval shape.
Mix all ingredients together
and microwave for 5 minutes.
Remove from microwave, stir
making sure butter and milk
have mixed together and the
cheese has melted to your
satisfaction. It need be add
more milk/butter for smooth-
ness. Cook for 5 more minutes
if needed. Enjoy!!!!
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Now that is easy...just what I like! Sounds absolutely delicious. We will definitely be trying this one out...now the only trick is how do I convince Benjamin to eat something with "green" in it! He is so terribly finicky. Aaaah, 4-year olds!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would of thought of this combo! How easy was that and I bet it's scrumptious to boot!

    God bless and have an extraordinary day!

    (if memory serves me right...it always is in Special Ed.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these kind of recipes...delicious and fairly easy..
    Blessings,
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I haven't been very consistent in posting and I was so happy to see your comment. I hope you are doing well and I plan to try your receipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious. I love rice in any way shape or form!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge