Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can't Wait ! !

We are taking baby steps back to the regular routine. We'll start with a "Thrifty Thursday" post.
Last weekend we stopped a
garage sale and look what
I found! A Charlie Brown Tree!
Some of you know that I love, love
love the Charlie Brown Christmas story. I was so excited to see this
sitting all by itself waiting for me
to see it.
I had seen these in CVS and
Walgreen's last Christmas but
never got one. Now I have one
and I can't wait to put it up for
Christmas! I told Ken this was
our tree this year--he gave me a
funny look. I wonder why? :)
It hasn't even been used! How
much fun is this!!!!
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. I love yard sales! Why buy new, huh?! Recycyle in every way!
    I think you oughta put that little tree up now. It's sad being in the box :)
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And cute too!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Hope your first week back to school went well!

    Blessings,
    Val

    P.S. You did start back...yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE charlie brown too...nice going, melinda...i love it too

    happy to stop by today, my friend

    kary and teddy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun find...especially when it's so hot out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge