Thursday, July 7, 2011

G is for...

G is for...Games We love games! The game basket lives in the dining room so we have easy access to the "portable games." These are the games we take with us to festivals, parks etc. We have some large board games in the living room but the majority of the games live in the chest of drawers down in the family room. (Both of the Clue games came from garage sales. The top one is an anniversary version, it came in a metal tin.) Summer is the perfect time to gather the family for game night! Have fun. ~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I love board games! They are fun on a warm summer night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love board games! Such a clever idea to have a game basket, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love games! And puzzles too! I have an shelf in the hall closet filled with them. Everything from Pictionary and Password to Masterpiece and Spirograph. (remember that from when you were a kid?) My son has another whole shelf in his room for all his chess and war games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I loved CLUE as a kid. Nobody could beat me. We still play board games with the family from time-to-time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Games are great!! I love the Twilight Scene it game. I beat my kids everytime!! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag