Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day !!!!

"Take me out to the ballgame,
Take me out to the crowd.
Buy me some peanut and cracker jacks,
I don't care if i ever get back.
We'll root, root, root for the hometeam,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes your out,
At the old ballgame."
~~~Jack Norworth---1908
It is Opening Day for the baseball
season!
These are pictures of our beautiful
stadium that the Kansas City Royals
play in.
(I took these in '08 and '09.
************************************
What is your favorite "baseball food?"
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. i just got an email from a friend...we were talking about Opening Day !!!

    peanuts !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOoooooh, for it's one two three strikes you out at the old ballgame!!! I just had to join in! We used to go to the Royals games quite frequently when my Aunt lived in KC and daughter had visits and check~ups at Children's Mercy. It's been a loooooong time since we've been to the ballpark.

    I love the peanuts baby!!!

    This has gotta be a sign of Spring! :o)

    God bless ya and have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hotdogs at the ballpark. I have to have one when I go whether I'm hungry or not.

    BTW, my Indians are 0-2 so far this year. Yuck! Hope KC is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baseball. Enjoyed one game at Yankee Stadium last year -- tickets are pricey -- but I'm saving up for two games this year. I like a hot dog and the crinkle fries. Maybe a soft ice cream after the 7th inning, and a Yankee win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge