Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr. Seuss says....

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the
brain cells."--Dr. Seuss
***
"Sometimes the questions are
complicated and the answers
are simple."--Dr. Seuss
***
"Be who you are and say what
you feel, because those who mind
don't matter, and those who matter
don't mind."--Dr. Seuss
***
"Today you are You, that is truer
than true. There is no one alive
who is Youer than YOU."--Dr
Seuss--"Happy Birthday to You"
***
"A person is a person, no matter
how small."--Dr Seuss--"Horton
Hears a Who"
***
"If you never did you should.
These things are fun and fun
is good." --Dr. Seuss
***
" Today was good. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one." Dr.
Seuss.

3 comments:

  1. Well that explains it!!! "I like nonsense it wakes up the brain cells," I knew there was a reason I adore Dr. Seuss.

    God bless and have a fabulous Friday my friend.

    Love the Seussisims :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..Our little Trey, who is in the second grade is reading Dr. Seuss books this week. This past Wednesday, all the kids in his class got to try GREEN EGGS and HAM...He loved it! This is all he has been talking about.

    I love it when teachers interact with the kids like this...and he has an excellent Teacher!

    Hope your day is Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I forget his birthday this year. Maybe it's because my son is in Middle School now. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag