Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Decor

Hello- My name is Melinda and I'm a "Holiday Horder." AND I'm darn proud of it! Yesterday I spent several hours organizing and reorganizing our holiday totes. I even had to buy two more big ones. We have more holiday decorations than anyone really needs BUT... one never knows what they'll use from year to year. Right???? I don't decorate the same each year, there are different combos, arrangements and some things are put in an entirely different place. Now some of you are probably thinking--"why not get rid of some of the stuff?" In reality that would work but some of the things came with me from home when I moved over here and some of it, Ken and I have accumulated ourselves. There are those wonderful garage sales to blame also. What to do?? I don't know. I do know that I have a lot I can choose from to decorate for our holidays! Happy decorating! ~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. It's good ya get that off your chest! Heeehehehe!

    Me??? I decorate almost the same each year tryin' to update a little each year. That all started with a comment from Geek Son once when he made a wise crack about my seventies tree. Kid knows nothin' about heritage! :o)

    God bless ya and enjoy this beautiful week of Thanksgiving sweetie!!!

    Have a blast decoratin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Let's see your home decorated ... bet it is going to be awesome!

    Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now you have to show us a 'virtual open house' ;) I downsized a LOT the past two years... meaning I just didn't decorate much. But this year, I'd love to pull that big tree out again and really decorate to the max. We'll see how that energy level holds up! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, you two! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my holiday totes about a month ago. I was awed and horrified by the hundreds of Christmas cards I had. Hope to get writing this weekend and wrapping gifts. This is the year I will be organized. I hope I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every year I swear that I will pare down my Christmas stuuf, but I always end up just throwing it back in the crawl space. Maybe this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag