Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Thinking.....

I was home sick with a tummy ache today--not the best way to begin a school year but.... I guess I ate something that didn't agree with my digestive system. Of course, NOTHING agrees with it before I had my gall bladder out AND now that I don't have it! Anyhooo, since I was home I was able to enjoy today's weather as it evolved after our storms over the past week. See yesterday's rant. I went outside with my trusty camera in hand and snapped some of the beautiful afternoon sky and the clouds that were flitting by. These look like they are holding hands and one is saying
"Come on let's run!"
This one was in the southern sky--I'm not sure what it
exactly reminds me of but I thought it was cool looking.
This is my favorite! I love how the sun is surrounded by the
clouds, kinda like they are nestling it between them. All of the
pictures were taken around 5:30 this evening. Enjoy!
~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. I'm was so thankful the skies cleared up and it should be a pretty nice weekend for us folks in Kansas. Hope you are feeling better my friend. Better call Dr. L up and see if she can make you all better since this is happening more often than not.

    The Gnat (because I can...and I care)
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this beautiful sunshiny day meets you feeling as bright its warm rays. Heck of a way to begin the year. It's up, up and away from here on. I LOVE your sky pics. Have a great day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skies...hope you are better today...it is absolutely gorgeous out!
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sky photos. I do Thursday Thoughts on my blog too. Great minds think alike, great minds have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag