Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Treasure Hunt!

I LOVE GARAGE SALES!
Mr. Ken and I hit one today.
Wow, did I get some treasures?
Of course! This was one of those
sales in a school gym---so much
to look at. Oh, Boy!
I came away with a big fat white
teapot-it almost matches my free
dishes! (see two posts ago) I picked
up two rought (sp?) iron plant
holders but I will use them for cup/
glass holders on the deck, two purses
for $1 each!one was a Kate Spade bag!
I have always wanted a Kate Spade bag
but did not want to pay THE big $$$$ for
it, now I have one of my own for $1!
Did I mention I LOVE GARAGE SALES?
Hope you find some good treasures on your
hunts! Let me know what you came away with.
~Keep Dreaming~

3 comments:

  1. Great Job M. Your blog is looking great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found a kate spade bag!!! OMGosh i wanna go garage sale shoppin with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great sale! Hope you had a great time...looks like you scored some fabulous finds!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge