Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fun!

Laughter--
Webster's Dictionary defines it as: To find amusement or
pleasure in something.
Mr Ken and I were out running errands today, when something
was said by on of us (can't recall what but is was funny) and we
both started laughing. After I calmed down, I got to thinking
how much fun it is to laugh! Now, I've known this forever but
I think as adults we feel the need to be SERIOUS all the time.
Laughing is good for the soul especially if you laugh soooo
hard you snort! When I do that you know that something is
really, really funny.
Here are some quotes I found regarding laughter:
~~" A laugh is a smile that bursts."
~~" Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine."
~~" Laughter is part of the human survival kit."
~~" Carry laughter with you wherever you go."
~~" Laughter is an instant vacation."
~~" A day without laughter is a day wasted ."
( We use this as our mantra in my classroom--
sometimes you gotta laugh or you'll cry.)
For more laughter and fun visit Georgie at Decisionally Challenged,
she'll crack you up! Find some time this weekend to laugh--
you'll feel better!
~Keep on Dreaming~

1 comment:

  1. laughter is infectious...it is one of my favorite things!
    This was such a fun post...and Thank you for the shout out-I am glad I could make you laugh...but did you snort-cuz now thats my goal
    I♥U

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge