Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 


Hello and happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is staying cool.
We might hit 100 here later this
week!! Uggg.

It has been a tough week in my head,
lots going on. It has caused me to
pretty much stop everything I have
been doing to focus on all things
flitting through my head.

See I finished my 17th year at school
this past May--I know, unbelievable!
I ran across an ad from a neighboring
school that sounded really interesting.
But my brain just couldn't wrap itself
around a change. So I mulled and
mulled this over for days!!!!! After
some research and talking to a gal I
know, I decided to not try for it.

It was a traveling position throughout
that district, I wouldn't really have a
home base and the small raise in pay
wouldn't really cover gas, wear and
tear on my car and learning a new job.
Mr. Ken and I have been talking about
this position for days too and I think
he is glad that I have come to a
decision that I am happy with. :)

I am at peace with this decision and
it is a relief to have that monkey off
back! I'm still a bit unsure that I really
want to go back to school but I probably
will. There is so much I would miss if I
took another job but there are several
things I wouldn't miss too, I realize
that it is like that with any job.
I just really want to be a millionaire!! :)

Soo, I have almost three weeks left to get
EVERYTHING accomplished that I
wanted to this summer! NOT!!
I will try my best to do what I can and the
rest will still be waiting for me.

Last Friday, I had lunch with a friend. We
were finally able to celebrate her birthday.
And I got to give her that little wreath and
name tag that I made her.

Lots of things are in the planning stages, I
have a couple of writing projects that I am
going to start up--more later and artsy/
craftsy stuff to finish. Plus I am going to do
a little work on myself, I'll let you know how
that goes since I have a tendency to argue
with myself.  :)

That's about it from here. Thank you again
for all your nice comments on my blog-
versary. I really enjoyed them.
The picture above is a sunset that we had
recently. It has been so hot here that the
evenings have been a hazy ( goes along
with my head issues).


See you Monday--Stay cool and hydrated.



~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. I know the solution, buy the winning lottery ticket! :)
    Decisions, decisions. Sounds like you made the right choice, esp because of your car, gas, miles put on the car and wear and tear.
    It has been really hot here also, but then it cools off good and repeats. So much flooding here at the Fox River by us, a horrible situation for so many.
    Have a great rest of the week/weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that I finally made a decision, it was messing with my days left. (till school starts)
      I hope people are recovering form the flooding ok. We had a mighty storm here on Saturday night--lots of damage.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Even with the haze, your sunset picture is spectacular. While change is hard, you probably made a wise decision about not going for that other position. I look forward to hearing and seeing what you are going to be working on during the next few weeks. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      It was a hard decision but one I am glad I made.
      Working hard at staying cool.
      Hope you are too.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag