Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wednesday Write Up--Today's Version

 


Hi!
I missed yesterday because it is HOT!


 

I am moving like this and...




it is making me frustrated!!! Sorry for
the rant. Trying to get stuff done before
school starts again and we are taking a
short trip at the end of the month, I
would like to get ahead of the game.
Guess I can only do so much.
I have been reading and even the books
have not been the best.

Hope you are having a better time than
I am. As my Mom used to say "this to
shall pass."


See you on Monday! Thanks for listening.



~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Even with air conditioning, I feel sluggish!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure!
      I think this week will be our hottest...oh joy!!

      Hope you are having a great summer despite the heat.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Hope the heat lets up soon in your neck of the woods! I am moving like your snail picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but no such luck!
      This week may be our
      hottest yet. YUCK!!!

      Have a great week.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge