Thursday, June 22, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 


Well, I finally was able to get my pictures
loaded AGAIN. It is either me or the
internet. Who knows?

So anyway, as you can see from the above
pic that we continue to have some awesome
sunsets. I love how the rays are coming out
of the clouds.

 
Here you have the final result of the
clean-up and purge of cookbooks. The
before pic would have been so bad and
I did not take one but trust me this is
soooo much better. The binder on the
right (top shelf) contains all my "loose"
recipes which I will organize soon. So
happy with how it came out.


 
Spent some time at a local lake after Mr.
Ken took care of an internet issue at the
park Admin building. Being "on call" is
no fun for him.
It was such a beautiful day.

 
So nice!

 
Playing with settings on my phone. I like
this one a lot.

 
Our neighbor gave this fountain to us.
Mr. Ken was not thrilled. : ) and I wasn't
sure what to do with it either (did not
want to mess with it as a fountain) So
after some mulling I came up with ...



THIS!!
I planted Petunias and Vinca vines on
the two top levels and put water in the
bottom as a birdbath.
I am so happy with how it came out.
My neighbor loves it! Ha! Ha!

~~~~~

I hit a book sale recently but didn't get
much, a bit disappointed--oh well.

I have been hooked on Facebook Market-
place, purchased two items too. One is
going to be a worktable in my sewing room.
It is a vintage sewing machine stand with a 
concrete top and the other is a TV stand
that we are turning into an kitchen island.
Pics soon.

Other projects are coming together too.

Mr. Ken had a couple of vacay days early
this week and he is off again tomorrow,
who knows what kind of trouble we will
get into,

Happy Summer!!



~Keep on Dreaming~

2 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the fountain, Melinda. I like the little set of shelves that your cookbooks are on. What a gorgeous sunset and lake area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you.

    The shelf was my mom's-brought it with me when I moved over to Kansas from Missouri.

    We are lucky to have some beautiful
    lakes here in our area.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag