Today we are focusing on the fast
approaching holiday. Fourth of July!
Are you ready? Do you decorate for the
holiday? Got my decorations up today.
I have two fun recipes for your holiday
1 bag of microwave popcorn (unbuttered)
8 oz of white chocolate bark
4 pkgs red Pop Rocks
1. Pop popcorn according to pkg
2. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
3. Spread popcorn on the baking sheet.
4. Melt the bark then drizzle over the
popcorn, mix up the popcorn to coat.
5. Sprinkle Pop Rocks and sprinkles
over the popcorn. Let set and then
There are so many variables to this
recipe that I am not going to put the
recipe on the ol' blog.
It is made with beans, corn, peppers,
tomatoes and sugar.
If this is recipe interests you, check
with Google and read through the
recipes that pop up.
Both of these would make great
yummies for your holiday BBQ's.
See you Wednesday!
~Keep on Dreaming~