Friday, July 17, 2015

Fun, Fun, Fun




Howdy!

Today is a special day here at
Dreaming. We have something 
to CELEBRATE!
Country Dreaming turns 6 today.
Unbelievable that it has been
6 years since the first post!
Thanks go out to everyone who
stops by. I have enjoyed getting
to know all of you.

See you soon!





Book Challenge Update!

I just finished book 24--hopefully
I will make my goal. Been a bit lax 
this week having fun with Mr. Ken 
while he was on vacation. But never 
fear, I will be hitting the books hard 
to make my goal.
As you know WHEN I accomplish
goal, Mr. Ken will be taking me for 
my ice cream treat!!!!

Enjoy your weekend! If it is HOT
where you are--stay cool and 
hydrated!!


~Keep on Dreaming~


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Six years is for sure something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The last year has been tough.
      But I will keep on!

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! A bit late but anyhoo! Still going strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge