Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Word



Happy Friday Eve!
Hope everyone's week
has gone well.

Recently as I was thumbing 
through one of the many magazines 
I get, the Editor was talking about 
words and how we describe ourselves 
to othersso she asked her staff  "What 
ONE word best describes you?"
She went on to say that several of 
her staff had a hard time with this. 
But when it was all said and done 
everyone came up with ONE word to 
describe themselves.

What ONE word best describes YOU?

It took me awhile to come up with one
word that I really liked and  the word 
that I feel best describes me is:

FEISTY

Having spunk, being exuberant, busy, 
busy, busy.


~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Feisty is a fun word. My nickname is Sunshine so that could be my word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your nickname.
      Fun!

      Happy Friday.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Happy......content, satisfied, in good spirits, captivated and tickled pink! that's ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tickled pink is my favorite.

    Happy Friday!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with enthusiastic. I have an interest and enthusiasm for lots of things, whether big or small. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feisty is good, Melinda and we have a lot of feisty ones in our family. Loyal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I thought it was a good one.
    Yours is good too.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag