Friday, August 2, 2013

So cute!



Earlier this week my
best friend (known
each other since
Kindergarten) came
to dinner. We celebrated
her 50th. I can't believe
we are at this milestone !




When I was at The Dollar
Tree, these glasses were
front and center by the
front door. I knew right way
that I needed to get one for
THE birthday girl!!





There were a couple of
versions. I liked this one
because it had the candles
on it.
I think I might go back get
a few to have on hand for
upcoming birthdays. They
are as cute asncan be.
Don't you think?


~Keep on Dreaming~


12 comments:

  1. Love celebrating the big milestones. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was surprised and pleased and that
      made me pleased too!

      :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are way too cute!

      We got our theatre tickets on an early
      promo. We are ready! Yea!

      :o)

      Delete
  3. I am a big fan of the dollar store! Fifty is a great age to be. Congrats to you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the dollar store!

      It still feels weird to say I am
      fifty. I guess cause I'm not sure
      if I am supposed to feel a certain
      way.

      :o)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. She really got a kick out of it!

      :o)

      Delete
  5. Too cute, aren't they?

    Hope your break is going well.
    Are you ready for school?

    We go back Friday, kids a week from Monday.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge