Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1st




It is THAT time for a
lot of us. But for those
of you who don't have
to go back or don't have
kids going back, think of
it as a time for getting re-
organized.

I love all the "Back to
School " sales! New pens,
pencils, post-it-notes, markers,
crayons etc. Oh boy. It's like
going to a candy store!

Here are some of the goodies
on sale:

Wal-Mart-
Crayons in 10 Individual Hues
8ct. @ .78 a box.

Dollar General-
Stick Pens in 5 bold colors
10 ct. pkg. $1

Office Depot-
Glitter Folders
$1.79 each

Target-
Feed USA Snack Pouches
(a new line)
2 ct. $8.00
Each set feeds 3 meals
to a hungry child.

Staples-
Currently they have several
items on sale for .1, yes that's
right 1 cent!

Soooo if your child needs
school supplies or YOU
need some "new goodies"
check out all those "Back
to School" sales.
I have picked up my new
markers ALREADY!
Woo Hoo!!!!!


Update: PLEASE
go to my sidebar
and click on Calamity
Acres-Mary Ann has
written about something
we need to be aware of.
Scroll down her current
post to the "Bouncing"
information-please read.


~Keep on Dreaming~






4 comments:

  1. It never goes away. I keep thinking I need back to school things, and then I remember I'm not going back to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, you might "need" something for
      your office.

      :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I should pay more attention. I love school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too.

      Picked up some niffty Crayola markers
      today at Staples!

      :o)

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag