Thursday, August 22, 2013

Impromptu Stop


Ken and I stopped
at a moving sale
recently and these
are the goodies I
picked up.

Above: A heavy wooden
stand--$2.00 A bargain!
I think I will put it to use
when I do my Fall
decorating.





Two metal trays--$1.00
for both of them! Each
one had it's original tag
from Pier 1--$10.00
EACH!!!!
A BIG bargain here!
I think I may paint one an
Antique White. I don't think
I want two that look alike.
We'll see.

Any bargains for you lately?


Regular programming will
resume after Labor Day so
stay tuned!!

~Keep on Dreaming~

10 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a good bargain and you found a couple. Like the stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did pick up some great deals!!! No, I haven't used any of the items you gifted me yet...I'm planning on heading up to school this weekend when it is quiet and the halls are empty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan. I hope your first week went well!

      :-)

      Delete
  3. Melinda, what great finds! I'm never so lucky! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great. No garage sales, but I had a good day at the outlet mall. I've got new sneakers and socks. The socks were two for the price of one. I'll be ready for sock season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo! Hoo! It is always good when we find shoes!

    :-) '

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo nice finds! I'm going to try to hit an estate sale today, Sunday, isn't that odd?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shopping expeditions where good "stuff" can be found for pennies of the dollar. I love your finds and plans for them. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag