Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!!!!

September is "National Library
Card Month." A library card is
the most important school
supply of all. When you go to
the library, what do check out?
Who are favorite authors that
you read? What do your kids get?
I enjoy seeing what new books are
out, then I move on to decor books,
cookbooks and of course my
favorite authors--Debbie Macomber,
Carly Phillips, Fern Michaels, Janet
Dailey---I could go on. :) Enjoy
you time at the library!!!
~Keep on Dreaming~

7 comments:

  1. Happy September! I love Jan Karon and Thomas Kincade, and Debbie Macomber gets my vote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dominic and I got to the library for early reader books a lot. I get cookbooks and historical fiction-- Charles Todd, David L. Robbins and Jeffrey Shaara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read, but don't have the concentration this week. I like Debbie Macomber, but am enjoying Geraldine Brooks. Her books are historical and so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to take a look at these authors... I get to pick the next book club read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I will reread the last installment in the Twilight series before the movie comes out ~ I love me some vampires!

    I also love to read Sandra Brown, Nora Roberts, James patterson and of course I love those Harlequins (one night reads)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to browse and pick up fiction books that are new to me -- I'm usually drawn by the title or the cover. I also like to check out cookbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy September, Melinda!

    Love to read. I especially love home decorating and gardening books. I did miserably with my gardens this summer, but look forward to the next growing season. Plan to check out lots of gardening books this fall and winter!

    Blessings,
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag