Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ole'

Sunday Savor: Today we have an easy recipe for you to enjoy! Pull up a chair and relax. ****************************** Mexican Spaghetti From: My Kitchen *** 1--1 lb Lean Ground Beef 2--3/4-1 lb Spaghetti Noodles Taco Seasoning (to your taste) 3--2 small cans tomato sauce 4--3/4 C Picante Sauce 5--2 slices of cheese (opt.) *** Cook and drain the ground beef. Return meat to pan and add some water and the taco seasoning. Simmer until the water is gone. Cook and drain the spaghetti. In a large pot, place the meat, noodles and the remaining ingredients. Mix all together. Simmer on med-low heat for 10 minutes or until all the flavors have melded together. Stir occasionally. Let cheese melt over the mixture before serving. OLE' ~Keep on Dreaming~ ***WARNING--After posting BLOGGER changed the way I had written this!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Tasty and quick--a winning combination!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGolly! I'll be trying this for sure. I love spaghetti, I love noodles & I could live off Mexican food. TY for sharing, my friend.

    Have a great week ~
    TTFN ~
    Huggers,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh that sounds great!! I love EASY!!!
    hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great recipe...i just LOVE your ideas....looks great...

    i'll try it this week

    kary

    ReplyDelete
  5. One for the grandkids for sure. I think they will love it. Thanks for sharing..Y'all have a good afternoon.
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well any way you write it...it looks delish and easy!

    ReplyDelete

  7. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Have you seen something like this done with BBQ sauce, too? My favorite is always Mexican, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great. I love pasta for Sunday suppers in the winter and fall. Will be putting this one away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag